Cheap Motorcycle Insurance in Orange County
Spring is around the corner and you know what that means, right? It’s that time to hit the road on your motorcycle. There’s nothing like cruising on your motorcycle down the PCH and streets of Orange County. That’s what California living is all about! Everyone around the United States is quite envious of the beauty of California and wishes they lived in a beautiful state like ours.
It’s hard to get the California experience when you don’t have insurance. Finding cheap motorcycle insurance in Orange County isn’t always the easiest thing to do.
Don’t worry though because we’ll make it easy for you! VIP 360 insurance wants to make sure you’re taken care of and get the most out of your insurance policy.
Did you know that all motorcycle owners must have motorcycle insurance? It’s true, but it’s very affordable. That’s great news, right?
We would like you to know what VIP 360 insurance offers. Let’s go over a few things…
VIP 360 Cheap Motorcycle Insurance in Orange County Coverage
- Bodily injury to someone else or damage to someone else’s property (motorcycle or car) for which you are legally responsible for while riding your motorcycle
- Bodily injury to yourself because of an accident with an uninsured motorist
- Damage to your motorcycle caused by an accident
- Theft, fire, vandalism, and other losses even while your motorcycle is in storage for the winter
- Custom motorcycle work, such as paint or upgraded components
We insure bikes of all makes and models:
- Custom Bikes
- Sport Bikes
- Classic Bikes
Minimum liability coverage California requires:
- $15,000 for injury/death to one person
- $30,000 for injury/death to more than one person
- $5,000 for damage to property
We hope this helps you make an informed decision. If you need motorcycle insurance, you know where to find us.
VIP 360 Insurances offers cheap motorcycle insurance in Orange County and in the entire state of California.