Are you ready to take a ride on the wild side and hit the beaches on your bike this summer? The weather is getting warmer which means it is cruising season.
It’s time to start having fun. Grab your bike and let’s go! Make sure that you are being safe before you ride off into the sunset by wearing a good helmet, leather jacket, and having motorcycle insurance. If you do not have motorcycle insurance, the outcome isn’t going to be good if you happen to wreck. It’s a requirement for all motorcycle owners in Inglewood.
The good thing about motorcycle insurance is that it is very affordable. Before looking for cheap motorcycle insurance, do you know everything about motorcycle coverage in Inglewood?
Let’s talk about a few things…
What Cheap Motorcycle Insurance in Inglewood, CA Covers
- Bodily injury or damage to someone else’s property (motorcycle or car) for which you are legally responsible for while riding your motorcycle
- Bodily injury to yourself due to an accident with an uninsured motorist
- Damage to your motorcycle caused by an accident
- Theft, fire, vandalism, and other losses, even while your motorcycle is in storage for the winter
- Custom motorcycle work, such as paint or upgraded components
We insure bikes of all makes and kinds:
- Sport Bikes
- Classic Bikes
- Custom Bikes
Here’s the minimum liability coverage California requires:
- $15,000 for injury/death to one person
- $30,000 for injury/death to more than one person
- $5,000 for damage to property
Why Purchase Motorcycle Insurance in Inglewood from Us?
This is an easy question to answer. Some of our agents at VIP 360 Insurance own a motorcycle; which means that we are experts. When you choose to get motorcycle insurance coverage from us, you’ll get knowledgeable suggestions based on your bike and lifestyle. Come in a let us make it easier to find the package that’s right for you. Give VIP 360 Insurance a call today!